Detox Teas for Weight Loss
Detox Teas for Weight Loss
Teas are amazing drinks and vital for natural weight loss by detoxing.
Teas are capable of providing several different benefits while you follow your detox regimen.
They can cleanse your body, fortify your system against pollutants and can even prevent parasites.
Herbal Detox Tea is your first step in cleansing your colon and detoxifying the liver.
The Herbal Detox Tea is blended with all natural herbs that support
a healthy liver and clears congestion in the liver and the colon.
By doing this, it helps to support a healthy digestive system and fortifies your body against toxins and pollutants.
Another vital part of natural weight loss by detoxing is cleansing the kidneys and urinary system.
Natural Cleans Tea is a natural blend of herbs that promotes regularity and treats constipation.
It also helps to detox the kidneys and urinary system while supporting healthy digestive function.
is the same formula that many cultures have used for balancing their systems throughout history.
In addition to these two teas, you can also make your own detox teas at home for natural weight loss by detoxing.
As we know, the colon is capable of holding pounds of sludge and build-up.
This not only makes you sick, but it also contributes to weight gain.
is an important part of natural weight los by detoxing.
Depending on the strength of colon cleansing that you need, you can brew five different types of teas.
For maximum colon cleansing, combine two cups of water with a teaspoon of senna leaf, cascara sagrada leaf and chamomile.
Simmer for no longer than one or two minutes
or until it turns a lit tea color and drink a cup in the morning and night.
Senna leaf is not to be used more than twice a week as it is an irritant and can become addictive.
For a light cleanse, combine three cups of water, a chopped apple, 5 figs and
prunes and stevia to taste. Simmer with lid on until the fruit is soft and drink the juice.
There are a variety of other teas that can be brewed for colon cleansing as well.
However, many people suffer from parasites and this can be a contributing factor in weight gain.
In order to remove and prevent parasites,
it’s important to use a detox tea to improve your natural weight loss by detox.
Indian Tea is ideal for the prevention of parasites, particularly when traveling internationally.
To brew, combine 4-5 whole cardamom pods, ½ stick of cinnamon, 2 tablespoons of fennel seeds,
10 whole cloves, 5 drops of black walnut tincture, 1-2 packets of stevia, vanilla or almond extract to taste.
Boil in a quart of water until the tea tastes strong. You can add chamomile to enhance the flavor.
These homemade detox drinks for weight loss are a natural way to melt the fat fast. Detoxification removes toxins and helps you reach your weight loss goals in a relatively short period of time. So naturally it’s a good idea to detox your body on a regular basis.
It’s important to note, if you plan on drinking only detoxification drinks for more than a few days, make sure your current health status allows you to change from your normal diet to a detox diet. Before doing any kind of long-term or drastic detox you should consult with a doctor.
With that said, here are 7 homemade detox drinks to help you lose weight:
- Tea: Tea is a natural detox drink that expels toxins from your system. Dandelion tea, green tea, peppermint tea, and ginger tea are especially effective in supporting weight loss. Drink 3-5 cups of tea daily to support your weight loss efforts.
- Cranberry Juice: Cranberry juice enhances the body’s metabolism, which is essential to converting fats into energy instead of excess weight. Along with eating plenty of fruits and vegetables, drinking cranberry juice is a very effective way to lose weight. Plus, this detox drink also helps clear nicotine and alcohol from your system in just about four days. Drink at least 32 ounces of 100% natural organic cranberry juice every day.
- Cabbage Juice: Cabbage is very effective for detoxifying your liver. And because your liver is responsible for the detoxification of your body, it is an essential part of your detox and weight loss plan. If you have a juicer, juice up some cabbage, carrots and pears for a deliciously refreshing detox drink.
- Cabbage Broth: For a satisfying hot drink, simmer a head of cabbage along with carrots, onions and a pinch of salt, then strain and drink. You can also add other vegetables to pack more nutrients into this hot detox drink, which is very effective for detoxifying your liver.
- Cucumber and Lemon: This might seem like a surprising combination, but the effects of these two ingredients was tested by professional nutritionists and found to be a very effective detox and weight loss drink. All you have to do is use a blender to mix 1 cucumber sliced into tiny pieces and the juice half a lemon.
- Drink at least 2 times per day. This detox drink boosts your metabolism, which is essential for losing weight quickly, and you’ll notice how it loads you with energy.
- Master Cleanse Lemonade: This is probably the most popular detox drink for weight loss in the industry. It was made famous by celebrities like Angelina Jolie and Beyoncé Knowles because it is an extremely effective detox drink for weight loss and for improving your skin complexion. This is a perfect homemade detox drink to lose weight fast. Mix lemon juice, organic maple syrup and a dash of cayenne pepper into a 10 oz. glass of water. Sip on this drink all day for best results.
- Salt Water Cleanse: At the start of your detox, you might want to do a salt water detox to cleanse your digestive system and prepare your body for weight loss.
- Do this on a day when you have plenty of time to stay home near the bathroom as it will run through your body very quickly. Mix 1 to 2 tablespoons of natural sea salt into one quart of lukewarm water. Do not use table salt; it will not have the same effect.
- Stir or shake until the salt is dissolved. Drink and then relax. Most people report a bowel movement within 30 minutes to two hours and several more may follow.
- Once you have cleansed your system, restore it by eating yogurt to replenish the beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract, drink juice, and eat fresh, soft-cooked and steamed fruits and vegetables.
In addition to these detox drinks, make sure to eat lots of veggies, fruits and whole grain foods that fill you up and give you the best chance for quickly losing weight.
>>>>BEFORE YOU GO CHECK MORE ARTICLES BELOW<
#detoxtea #detox #weightloss #healthylifestyle #johelpbody #nutraburst #iasotea #healthy smoothierecipes#tea #detoxyourbody #weightlossjourney #tlc #cbd #cbdtea #detoxdietbenefits#health# foodvideo #tehdetox #teatox #abs workout equipment #nrg #totallifechanges #families #jomkurus #detoxwater #kurus #diet #detoxdietbenefits #nakkurus #healthiswealth #pelangsing #bhfyp.